AGRO PRODUCTS >> SPRINKLERS
Sprinkler irrigation system allows application of water under high pressure with the help of a pump. It releases water similar to rainfall through a small diameter nozzle placed in the pipes. Water is distributed through a system of pipes, sprayed into air and irrigates in most of the soil type due to wide range of discharge capacity.
- Eliminates water conveyance channels, thereby reducing conveyance loss.
- Suitable in all types of soil except heavy clay.
- Water saving up to 30% - 50 %.
- Suitable for irrigation where the plant population per unit area is very high.
- Helps to increase yield.
- Reduces soil compaction.
- Mobility of system helps system operation easy.
- Suitable for undulating land.
- Saves land as no bunds required.
- Soluble fertilizers and chemicals use are possible.
- Provides frost protection & helps in alteration of micro climate.
- Reduces labour cost.